• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Cornwall

Wattsy6b

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Looking to go down Cornwall way on the lures with my friend Jack. Not looking for any special marks but does anyone have any advice regarding fishing on spring tides or neaps and maybe months of the year to go? We are based Southampton way so it's a few hours drive so going with abit of info would be amazing. Any info is very appreciated

Hope you have your visa ;)

Looking to go down Cornwall way on the lures with my friend Jack. Not looking for any special marks but does anyone have any advice regarding fishing on spring tides or neaps and maybe months of the year to go? We are based Southampton way so it's a few hours drive so going with abit of info would be amazing. Any info is very appreciated
Didn't know you were a plastic/metal tosser mate.. 🤣

Ian.

@chesilpete , sorry mate I've not much experience of lure fishing, especially in Cornwall, the few times I've been there was just with 5gm metals after launce at Meva, Now if you want some info on goby bashing there lolol.
@John Mitchell or @dodders have a lot more experience down that way and be the chaps to chat too.

Back