• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Courier

Smudger

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
anyone know a courier that will deliver a 12ft beachcaster Wiltshire to kent

Register on-line as trade, no proof needed, no cost and takes a minute or two, then you can pick and choose yourself if you know packed dimensions and weight. I use the broker for all overseas deliveries, they are cheaper than £39.50 for a 6ft package to Portugal (around £27 from memory last time) In UK I use APC overnight express, take up to 1.05mtr and up to 5kg, normally around £15.00 plus £5 insurance up to a grand. Used them for 20 years with one very minor delay problem, the only one.

I used UPS...they came to collect and it was delivered next day. Dead easy...cost about 30 quid.

I've used UPS before,they were good
Most times I use the parcel broker I opt for UPS. You get choices / prices. Sent 2 salmon fly rods to Alaska 4 years back. Picked up Glasgow 2pm, In Pheonix 2am next day and in the hands of the new owners Alaska 5pm same day 27hrs, takes 4 days from feckin` Warrington to Glasgow. Glasgow to Singapore with UPS, 32 hrs

Back