• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Fishing Tomorrow - Where to go?

Beach

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Ordered some bait to collect tomorrow, not sure where to go; maybe Seaford, Brighton Marina, Pagham or Worthing area. I will fish 2hrs before and 3 hrs after high tide.
Sensible suggestions are welcome.

Hmm. Try to find out where other people have been catching and go there ,

Also give some thought to what the weather is doing and how busy it will be with holidaymakers?
No point turning up on a beach in the middle of the day if the water is going to be full of swimmers, jet skis and paddle boarders or whatever.

So possibly the marina arms might make a bit more sense but not an area I know at all.

I've always fancied giving Pevensey Bay a go after reading numerous write ups but never got there, mores the shame.You probably know that area well anyway.

Also give some thought to what the weather is doing and how busy it will be with holidaymakers?
No point turning up on a beach in the middle of the day if the water is going to be full of swimmers, jet skis and paddle boarders or whatever.

So possibly the marina arms might make a bit more sense but not an area I know at all.
Just heard on the Sussex news that Southern Water has dumped sewerage through an outfall pipe in Seaford So that area is out. About time some the water companies are sacked and nationalised. Fines don't seem to work anymore.

Just heard on the Sussex news that Southern Water has dumped sewerage through an outfall pipe in Seaford So that area is out. About time some the water companies are sacked and nationalised. Fines don't seem to work anymore.
Suppose fishing will be crap there, no change there then. :unsure::(

Back