• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Fishing trip.

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Looking to go somewhere different but not too far. Can anyone tell me how the Norfolk coast fishies this time of year. Up by Cromer way Boston Any tips advise would be appreciated 👍🏻👍🏻

Can't speak for Norfolk coast, but I've heard more good than bad reports from this week on the Suffolk coast, a mate had lots of dabs (a few sizeable) and alot of undersized whiting (he compared them to goldfish size!) from sizewell on Thursday, also a few little codling have been coming out of some of the estuaries aswell as certain places on the open coast.

Looking to go somewhere different but not too far. Can anyone tell me how the Norfolk coast fishies this time of year. Up by Cromer way Boston Any tips advise would be appreciated 👍🏻👍🏻
Nothing really between Skegness and Kings Lynn. Boston is just a port, so discount that area of The Wash.
Loads of beaches north of Skegness all up the Lincs coast to Mablethorpe, it’s virtually one long Sandy strip where if you don’t blank will catch whiting, dabs, flounders, rockling.
Looking at reports on Facebook, Norfolk is throwing up the same with more chance of a codling off Suffolk venues.

Back