• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Fishing weights.

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
This guy on eBay has got some fairly cheap weights for sale. I know we have our very own @Dustybin, but unless you want a large quantity, the carriage isn't cheap.

£10.25 isn't bad for 10x 4oz grip leads. I put it in my eBay watch list (not that I need any at the moment) and the seller has just offered me another 61p off. 97p per grip lead is pretty good, and with free delivery on most of his listings.

I keep meaning to buy a load of leads but never get round to it. I just buy one or two each time I go in a tackle shop ( at something like £1.70 each) Must cost a fortune in the long run.

This guy on eBay has got some fairly cheap weights for sale. I know we have our very own @Dustybin, but unless you want a large quantity, the carriage isn't cheap.

£10.25 isn't bad for 10x 4oz grip leads. I put it in my eBay watch list (not that I need any at the moment) and the seller has just offered me another 61p off. 97p per grip lead is pretty good, and with free delivery on most of his listings.

Good spot Tramps , I have added him to my saved sellers.

I keep meaning to buy a load of leads but never get round to it. I just buy one or two each time I go in a tackle shop ( at something like £1.70 each) Must cost a fortune in the long run.
The last few I bought were from the Fishing stall run by Paul 'Bassman' Gordon in Plymouth pannier market. 90p for 3oz & £1.00 for 4oz grip leads. He's got some good stuff in there, but because he runs a Fishing guiding service too, you take a chance on whether he's there and the stall is open. ??

BZS also sells sea fishing weights at a reasonable price.
Problem is fleabay want you to put in a security code every time you clear history, they are now similar to banks etc. I kin hate fleabay now.

Where does it say 10 x

Back