• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Wales Fishing with the boy over Easter.

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Few sessions from over the Easter holidays when I've taken my son out. To say he's 'Hooked' would be an understatement!! All he talks about is Fish, and Fishing, sometimes he stunns me lol!!
20210330_154915.jpg

Cracking flounder for him off Aberafon. Taken on sticky blacks close in. Daddy blanked ??? and I haven't heard the end of it!

He's also had his first couple of Dogfish.....the 1st of may I'm sure!
20210331_172442.jpg

He's also had a few more Flounder and Dogfish. He's absolutely in to it now which is brilliant for me.
We're a bit limited where we can go, rocks and structures are a bit of a no no for him, he's only 7 and has two left feet lol. If anyone has suggestions on clean sand easy access marks I can try with him please fire away. He's busting to catch a decent Bass, so far only schoolies have shown up for him.

While he's back in school I'm gonna fish those places I can't take him, Rocks, rough ground fast tides are more my thing.
Fished a favourite mark of mine yesterday. Got totally dogged out, stopped counting after 12!! But did manage one little small eyed ray in between them all. Target achieved. 20210413_094624.jpg

I was also pleasantly surprised of the lack of litter on the mark. I normally take a bag full bag with me. Made a nice change!!

Tight lines, stay safe!

Brilliant report and a couple of cracking pics! Well done on getting the lad 'hooked' and you now have a fishing buddy for life! Just a shame that he is out-fishing you already! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can't say much, my lad does exactly the same!

Back