• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Flying Solo……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… Last night, Callum was supposed to be with me but after a busy day and a lot of walking he wasn’t in the mood when the time came. Me on the other hand, well I’d taken a handful of frozen crab 🦀 out of the freezer and wasn’t about to see those go to waste! 😂

The first hour down and back up was sloooooow! 🥱 but eventually the blank was beaten with the ever obliging Dogfish

Eye Grey Fish Underwater Marine biology

This was soon followed by a Smoothound on the very next cast going 7lb 3oz 😎

Sky Cloud Fin Water Space

Excuse the pic but this one didn’t really want it’s picture taken and was swiftly returned. Missed a bite on the next cast before wrapping the session up with a smaller Smoothound about 2hrs into the flood

Circuit component Electrical wiring Hardware programmer Bumper Computer hardware

Maybe another session before the weeks out but we’ll see what other plans Mrs3110 has! 😁

Nice one Kev, nice hounds, at least you landed them. ;) Great pics mate.

Ian.

Cheers mate, hopefully get into a few more soon enough.
Hope so Kev. Shame your lad didn't want to go this time, you have obviously worn him out. :)

Ian.

Hope so Kev. Shame your lad didn't want to go this time, you have obviously worn him out. :)

Ian.
Think I’ve worn myself out with everything we’ve done recently, trying to make the most of a weeks leave too with days out and that mark we fished Friday is all downhill there and up back 🥵 and last night venture is a decent walk though that’s flat but after a day’s walking and doing things like racing the Mrs uphill cause I still think I’m 18 in my head 😂 a few bits are achy today 😂😂

Some Sport Kev beats the Blank Happy days 👍

Back