• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Humber & East Coast friday n sat overnights combined

X525

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
well, friday night what can i say

me n simon b took a little trip to an east coast beach north of the humber to fish it right down n back up to tops saturday 3.30am high

i has a 8 tings n a skate, think si was about the same, not a cod between us

however, a mad mad mate of mine, who is up on a driving charge this week, decided that as a swansong, ( before he gets banned) he would have a roadtrip up from portsmouth for 5 hrs fishing in yorkshire, catch a few cod then drive back home again
me n si knocked it on the head about 3.30 am, he carried on till 5 am, and during that stupid 1,5 hrs, filled his fkin boots ( w4nker ) lol :)
codling, skate and whiting

hey ho, s4it happens

saturday evening, forecast was horrific, so decided to go again as you do
fished 2 last down to low in the humber, and all the way back to 5.15am high
result?, 2 small codling just before low water about 3lb a piece, then not a sniff all the way up to high water, when a whiting just on 2lb made an appearance , alongside a nice little codling just under 8lb

was no pics as i was in howing gale and pissing down with rain, and was wet through to my balls due to forgetting my smock when reloading the van saturday evening, and the rain running / getting blown through an array of different work / decent jackets i have in the van and down the inside of me chesties

roll on summer !

Last edited:
Couple of nice seshs there bud rays whiteing and cod nice bag ma bute guessing the rays are thornbacks are they bud ???

Couple of nice seshs there bud rays whiteing and cod nice bag ma bute guessing the rays are thornbacks are they bud ???

yea mate
Nowt any size
Between t bag n 3-4 for Simon

Mate’s was about 8

plans being hatched for next weekend as usual
Just need the weather to play ball and the wind to turn round midweek for a day or 2. To give it a bit of a stir up

Last edited:
Codling, well done! You probably caught more in that session than has been caught in Kent this season.

Back