• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Friday night catch report

Well done John, lovely photos mate looks lovely out there.

thank you for sharing your first Friday night catch report. Notmality has arrived.
Cheers mate , not quite normal I am still Billy no mates at the moment , using bait that is . Plenty of mates where lure fishing is concerned, but still waiting for poor old mr B to get back . It gets a bit boring on the beach after 6 hours by your self ????

I
Cheers mate , not quite normal I am still Billy no mates at the moment , using bait that is . Plenty of mates where lure fishing is concerned, but still waiting for poor old mr B to get back . It gets a bit boring on the beach after 6 hours by your self ????
know what you mean, been on the lures for to long and now I am all over the show.

Shame yes I can imagine, and it's getting colder so the hours seem longer

Well done John ,few nice fish there, didn't realize you had 3 rods out for that lot, that's a lot a worm needed.
Cheers Bob only one rod had worm , that was a 2 hook rig , as I only got £10 of rag I had to cut the big ones in half , and on the other 2 rods with nice big 4/0 hooks I had squid ,mackerel and Sandeel . Out of all the baits the rag was the slowest , but it caught the bass .a nice evening got there for 4pm and stayed till 10 pm , 6 hours by myself on a big empty beach .??????

Back