• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Gave it a go.

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well went to my favorite beach tonight after being locked up with custard for three days isolating. 1.2m tide low water 21.05 great sea flatter than a witches tit. But still tried bait was frozen blacks bluey and mussle couldn't get hold of any fresh bait so late in the afternoon after getting my covid test results. Fishing the tide back I had 3 different species of crabs red edible crab velvet crab and a swimmer. Nothing on slack water then the tide turned had a small flounder left at 23.00 as tide tide moved in fast and didn't want to get cut off on the sand Bank. So not a very productive night but it was good to be out wetting a line. Next adventure will be Sunday afternoon high water mark.

Well done on getting the all clear and getting out on the beach, with no blank. Tight lines for Sunday mate

As you say, nice to be out and at least you did not blank!

Well done bud velvet swimmers are kick ass hound bait bud ?

Well done bud velvet swimmers are kick ass hound bait bud ?
I never heard of a hound been caught on the north east coat well that l know of I could wrong I've had a few dog fish and a bull huss before but few and far between on the Colliery beaches.

Back