• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Grip Leads!

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Mentioned these a while ago, but only just decided to buy some, as there was a bonus Nectar point offer on eBay! Poor excuse I know. Mr Postie arrived with a heavy package this morning, and I'm pleased as Punch! 10x 4oz Grip Leads £10.25 with free post. Great service, and the Guy does a range of weights to order. I know we have our own excellent Dusty Bin, but Dusty told me the carriage isn't viable if you only want a few.

1670933534733.png

Mentioned these a while ago, but only just decided to buy some, as there was a bonus Nectar point offer on eBay! Poor excuse I know. Mr Postie arrived with a heavy package this morning, and I'm pleased as Punch! 10x 4oz Grip Leads £10.25 with free post. Great service, and the Guy does a range of weights to order. I know we have our own excellent Dusty Bin, but Dusty told me the carriage isn't viable if you only want a few.

View attachment 36779

I bought the 6oz version from ebay a month or so ago for £11.99 inc delivery

I bought the 6oz version from ebay a month or so ago for £11.99 inc delivery

That looks like a fair deal too! Rarely use anything heavier than 4oz on clean beaches. I think my Conti rods will cast up to 200gms but with biggish baits & a multi hook rig, I stick to 4oz.

Nice leads Dave
Thought I'd order a few after having to replace the two of yours I borrowed & lost!
With all of the postal strikes, I didn't expecct them to arrive for a week or two. The eBay listing says shipped with Evri, but they arrived with Mr Postie!

Thought I'd order a few after having to replace the two of yours I borrowed & lost!
With all of the postal strikes, I didn't expecct them to arrive for a week or two. The eBay listing says shipped with Evri, but they arrived with Mr Postie!
What’s a postie , it’s a rare thing in my street

What’s a postie , it’s a rare thing in my street
Ours is here most days, usually the same one, but he get a Bee in his bonnet sometimes and has a fit of leaving the Garden gate wide open.

We only had post one day last week , on Friday , and no post since then . We are waiting for loads of stuff

Posties on strike 14th and 15th Dec , then 23rd and 24th. On top of that a lot of mail used to be transported by rail ( not sure if it still does)

About time the Gov took it back off the Swiss, kin ruined all those posties who work in all weathers.

Posties on strike 14th and 15th Dec , then 23rd and 24th. On top of that a lot of mail used to be transported by rail ( not sure if it still does)
Having worked for Royal Mail, nothing goes by Rail now as far as I know. They had massive issues with the Mail Trains over 15 years ago (might have been due to another strike) and now everything goes by Road, though they were flying some mail from the South West (Exeter) up to the Scottish Mail centres.
They are always short of Truck drivers, and working for them via an agency for 12 years kept me out of mischief, and enabled me to pay off the France mortgage in 11 years!

Having worked for Royal Mail, nothing goes by Rail now as far as I know. They had massive issues with the Mail Trains over 15 years ago (might have been due to another strike) and now everything goes by Road, though they were flying some mail from the South West (Exeter) up to the Scottish Mail centres.
They are always short of Truck drivers, and working for them via an agency for 12 years kept me out of mischief, and enabled me to pay off the France mortgage in 11 years!
Aghh bugger I'll have to ring the rest of the gang that train jobs off lads 😖

Back