• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West I’m lost for words

It is obvious, that it is no fluke that you got it! Super, super, wrasse. Seriously well done to you. Any tips on lures and technique for us lesser mortals please mate? I know you prefer lures to bait. It is inspiring me to visit Portland. That or park my van outside your house and follow you around. By the way I think the term stalker is a bit strong, ha, ha. Well done again.

It is obvious, that it is no fluke that you got it! Super, super, wrasse. Seriously well done to you. Any tips on lures and technique for us lesser mortals please mate? I know you prefer lures to bait. It is inspiring me to visit Portland. That or park my van outside your house and follow you around. By the way I think the term stalker is a bit strong, ha, ha. Well done again.
Cheers mate. I used a 3” Ned for this one on a size 1 off-set hook on the Texas rig. Retrieve it really slowly with pauses, keeping it down. If you’re ever down in Cornwall, you’re more than welcome to join me.

Back