• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Humber & East Coast Just goes to show

Simon b

Reaction score
We are go fishing, practice casting and aim to reach for the skies, I was fishing the humber last night, 1 codling.
1 haddock, packed up and moved for the morning tide.
Woke up started fishing and there was a chap 30 yards from me,god he twanged his rod to the skies and the lead went about 30 yards, I had to smile to myself BUT he had the last laugh, he caught numerous flaties, tings and I be buggered 1 cod ffs lol.
Oh I blanked ?.
Just goes to show them there fish ain't far from the edge.

We are go fishing, practice casting and aim to reach for the skies, I was fishing the humber last night, 1 codling.
1 haddock, packed up and moved for the morning tide.
Woke up started fishing and there was a chap 30 yards from me,god he twanged his rod to the skies and the lead went about 30 yards, I had to smile to myself BUT he had the last laugh, he caught numerous flaties, tings and I be buggered 1 cod ffs lol.
Oh I blanked ?.
Just goes to show them there fish ain't far from the edge.
I appreciate your diplomacy in not mentioning that I fished beside you Si and also blanked. Not so much as a little tap tap...
Yes Mr flippy floppy rod kept himself busy reeling in fish and even when we tried dropping short we couldn’t catch nowt.
Still, have to say with the great weather and reasonable company I had an enjoyable few hours.

Attachments

• A67E61E3-88F0-4899-AABD-F5119928C3BF.jpeg
    A67E61E3-88F0-4899-AABD-F5119928C3BF.jpeg
    463.5 KB · Views: 9
Back