• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Langney Point - Ting Ting and more Ting!

Salty Seadog

Reaction score
Fished Langney Point yesterday evening LW to HW. Used 2 hook Flappers but as pennels to hold the top of the bait. Only Ting - Double shots every cast and quite often Treble shots, Last cast a Quadruple shot. 2 x 36cm and 1 x 33cm but the rest 20-25 (excellent livebait size, but no hunters present). Ended up with 40 - 50 fish, so busy night. Used old frozen lug and cuttle strips.

Fished Langney Point yesterday evening LW to HW. Used 2 hook Flappers but as pennels to hold the top of the bait. Only Ting - Double shots every cast and quite often Treble shots, Last cast a Quadruple shot. 2 x 36cm and 1 x 33cm but the rest 20-25 (excellent livebait size, but no hunters present). Ended up with 40 - 50 fish, so busy night. Used old frozen lug and cuttle strips.
That was a busy night , everything else but be full from the influx of food.

Well done mate, hope you manage another good session

Out again tonight at Widewater, last visit (2/10) produced a few whiting, dogfish and a strap conger of 4 - 5 lb. (note to self put scales in tackle box).

Out again tonight at Widewater, last visit (2/10) produced a few whiting, dogfish and a strap conger of 4 - 5 lb. (note to self put scales in tackle box).
Tight lines mate, just a quick reminder .......,,,,,,,, .......... Put your scales in your tackle box lol

Cheers guys - Scales are in the TB - now for something worthy to use them on. (the attached were not!

Tony

Attachments

• IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    783.7 KB · Views: 6
  • KLAA0144.JPG
    KLAA0144.JPG
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • LHPO6987.JPG
    LHPO6987.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I started my sea fishing at Eastbourne (pier) and have fond memories of it. My grandparents were from there and moved back to Pevensey when my grandad retired.
I only fished Langney Point once but caught a sole ?
I hope you need your scales later!

Thanks for the report, may the next fish the scales are required for be a big fat COD! :)

Back