• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Highlands Live fishing report

Scholsey1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Thought I'd share. Out on the east coast tonight, two rods out, squid and blacks on one, squid and mack on the other. First cast in the water.

Who else is out?

Drove a couple of hours expecting a reasonable sea, but it's far too flat. Hey ho, here now.

Painful so far, small fish about but smallest hooks I have on me are 5/0 ? not holding out much hope

Massive blank lol. Couple of knocks but nought at all. Ah well lovely moon last night.

Was out Stonehaven direction.

Hope you got out 'ouththathurt".

Next time there will be fish I promise ?
Anyone know of a decent online webcam along that stretch of coastline, because the forecast was so wrong it's unreal.

Tight lines all

Steve

I’m well wrapped up, now the suns up, the bites have dried up. I think it’s time to start having a look at my winter marks, this mark needs a surf to fish properly, it’s flat calm today.

At least you are catching mate,that wind is stopping me from going. ????

Massive blank lol. Couple of knocks but nought at all. Ah well lovely moon last night.

Was out Stonehaven direction.

Hope you got out 'ouththathurt".

Next time there will be fish I promise ?
Anyone know of a decent online webcam along that stretch of coastline, because the forecast was so wrong it's unreal.

Tight lines all

Steve
There's a webcam on Stonehaven harbour which shows a bit of the sea conditions.

There's a webcam on Stonehaven harbour which shows a bit of the sea conditions.
Fantastic thank you

Back