• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Coast Loch Shuna

Eddie t

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Moved up to Argllyshire to a place called Craobh haven 20 mile south of Oban working in the marina any way got
a few new marks to try out had a look about at a few places in between moving and working. Had a day to meself
so had a couple of hours on the breakwater the enterance to the marina bait used was squid sandeel mussle would
of like a few fillets of macky fishing was slow infact very slow ? only had the one bite and landed a thorny it was nice to get
out for a few hours and just chill out going to try and get out at the weekend so if am out i will let yous know how i get on....

Eddie my mate Kevin McKie is about to head to your marina in his charter boat "Size Matters" get into his ribs over the next 3 months if you possiblycan. What he doesn't know about sea fishing on this planet is probably not worth knowing - he's skippered, guided and fished all the best locations for msny decades. He's a good lad if a bit of a scouse scally wag :D Let me know when you see his boat arrive and I'll hook the two of you up of possible

Eddie my mate Kevin McKie is about to head to your marina in his charter boat "Size Matters" get into his ribs over the next 3 months if you possiblycan. What he doesn't know about sea fishing on this planet is probably not worth knowing - he's skippered, guided and fished all the best locations for msny decades. He's a good lad if a bit of a scouse scally wag :D Let me know when you see his boat arrive and I'll hook the two of you up of possible
I fished off Size Matters shortly after it was built. Truly excellent boat and we had great fishing some distance off Plymouth, great memories!

11e.jpg

11c.jpg

We also fished off the original owners other boat Tiburon about the same time. Not sure if both those photos were from the Tiburon day or the Size Matters.

Anyway, good you mentioned it, brings back memories of good friends and great fishing! Cheers! :cool:

He's already here fella turned up this morning seen him in the office.....??

Beautiful part of the world you've moved to you lucky man. ?

Back