• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Looking good

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Don’t they look good 😊 t-zero paired up with a m4gt

Attachments

• IMG_3676.jpeg
    IMG_3676.jpeg
    450.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3678.jpeg
    IMG_3678.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Looks good Mike, any luck ?.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Absolutely stunning! Your style is impeccable and effortlessly chic. You exude confidence and grace in every ensemble. It's evident you have an eye for fashion, and it always pays off. Keep slaying those looks and inspiring us all with your impeccable taste and sense of style. Looking good has never looked better!
What type of clothing do you wear Nicky..?

What type of clothing do you wear Nicky..?
Hopefully something black and short maybe🤔
Absolutely stunning! Your style is impeccable and effortlessly chic. You exude confidence and grace in every ensemble. It's evident you have an eye for fashion, and it always pays off. Keep slaying those looks and inspiring us all with your impeccable taste and sense of style. Looking good has never looked better!
you have to suffer for style of course.

Whats your thoughts on the T Zero compared to more modern rods?
In my eyes there is nothing like it , incredible bite detection, casts 5-6oz with big baits with out the slightest problem, iv not come across any other rod like it , its more powerful than a t800 but with a better tip it’s just a easy going rod it suits me, the m4gt is more powerful but not much , it don’t wave about in the wind I love them casts otg or pendulum

Who the feck put a like against this bell ends (bots) post. :rolleyes:

Ian.

Who the feck put a like against this bell ends (bots) post. :rolleyes:

Ian.
Just had a look, and the account still seems to be there but all of the posts have gone from the account, even though they are still showing in the threads. Can't see who reacted to them either.

EDIT: Looked again, and the posts have gone whilst I was typing the above. Account gone now too.

In my eyes there is nothing like it , incredible bite detection, casts 5-6oz with big baits with out the slightest problem, iv not come across any other rod like it , its more powerful than a t800 but with a better tip it’s just a easy going rod it suits me, the m4gt is more powerful but not much , it don’t wave about in the wind I love them casts otg or pendulum

I only hear top things about them, have been looking at a few second hand myself and very tempted but worried I'm gonna end up with a very used rod that's gone soft? They do sound the business though (y)

Back