• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Morocco bass fishing

Bothrops

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
I know that the Atlantic coast of Morocco is well known for the quality of its lure fishing for bass. The surf there is fairly constant and due to the high water temperatures year-round the fish can be both fairly plentiful and sizeable. I remember reading a feature on this subject in Sea Angler many years ago and have always been tempted to make the trip. Has anyone on this forum fished there as I’m trying to gather as much information as I can about logistics for such a trip in terms of accessibility, accommodation, car hire, local guides etc.
Any information would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

I know that the Atlantic coast of Morocco is well known for the quality of its lure fishing for bass. The surf there is fairly constant and due to the high water temperatures year-round the fish can be both fairly plentiful and sizeable. I remember reading a feature on this subject in Sea Angler many years ago and have always been tempted to make the trip. Has anyone on this forum fished there as I’m trying to gather as much information as I can about logistics for such a trip in terms of accessibility, accommodation, car hire, local guides etc.
Any information would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Not 100% sure where exactly, but, if you check Faceache look for Karim Angling. I saw Grant from Samson Lures put something up about him being a guide in the area, targeting bass, leerfish and bluefish.

Back