• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New fishing programme starts tonight.

Hope its worth watching Kine.
Me too. I quite like Ali Hamidi but was not that keen on just the carp stuff, but this series is going to do different species each week, although this week is Crucian carp and commons in Shropshire.

They on Rob Hayles waters now. We have just taken over one of his lakes off him by weston park.

Me too. I quite like Ali Hamidi but was not that keen on just the carp stuff, but this series is going to do different species each week, although this week is Crucian carp and commons in Shropshire.
Seems an OK bloke, knows his butt from his tip which is always a good thing.

I turned it off after 5 minutes, rubbish/boring programme.

Last edited:
The Avenue where he was fishing is quite an easy water, the lake has all heat pads in the bottom of it to keep water temp up through the winter to keep his foreign fish growing.

Last edited:
Did quite like the programme seen a few of it.
Do not like pond fishing myself but will watch fellow anglers fishing them.

Liked the trying for trout tonight.
I caught 4 species in one session once, Rainbow, Brown, Tiger, and can not remember 4th but i sure it was a cross variety.
Biggest rainbow i have caught was over 10lbs.

Did quite like the programme seen a few of it.
Do not like pond fishing myself but will watch fellow anglers fishing them.

Liked the trying for trout tonight.
I caught 4 species in one session once, Rainbow, Brown, Tiger, and can not remember 4th but i sure it was a cross variety.
Biggest rainbow i have caught was over 10lbs.
Maybe a blue or a brook trout, the blues fight like mad.

Maybe a blue or a brook trout, the blues fight like mad.
I think it was a Blue.

The reservoir was Ty Mawr which the Company i worked for owned and ran the fishery, it was stocked with rainbows and there were also Browns in there, the Tigers and Blue had come down from Pant Glas, must have came down the overflow when in flood.

Back