• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New rod.

Rat catcher

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Morning all, as my rods are getting a bit tired now does anyone have any thoughts on anyfish anywhere multiplier beach rods, might invest in reels as well. Thanks.

I use six and baits, they're nice rods with a good bit of power in them. I use the mk2 FS version with braid mainline and mono leader without issue. They are good rods for the heavy ground but can still show bites well enough from small stuff.
The only down side if the tips is a little wobbly to me but that's about the only downside I can personally find with them.

Thanks Craig, I've heard good things about them and watched a few reviews on YouTube but doesn't hurt to get opinions from people who have actually used them. Is the mk2 the blue or red version. ?

I have the blue range. The cheaper one.
The red range is the better ones and if I'm honest, would be the best bet if you can afford them (I'd love a pair of GB FS pros) as they're slightly nicer rods. And the red range is about twice the price of the blue range.

I use a pair of sonik Vader's X's,which I found are a good all sound rod,I did have a pair of the anyfish anywhere multiplier rods which I found were good rods,wish I still had them,am thinking of getting another pair of them,I highly recommend them mate

The red range is the better ones and if I'm honest, would be the best bet if you can afford them (I'd love a pair of GB FS pros) as they're slightly nicer rods. And the red range is about twice the price of the blue range.
Thanks Craig I'm going to have a. Good look around for the best deals later. ?

I use a pair of sonik Vader's X's,which I found are a good all sound rod,I did have a pair of the anyfish anywhere multiplier rods which I found were good rods,wish I still had them,am thinking of getting another pair of them,I highly recommend them mate
Thanks wolf, I fish anything from sandy surf beaches to rough ground and it seams that the anyfish anywhere rods are OK for that. I've used a greys syntra for a number of years which suits the ground I fish over but its time to upgrade as its getting abit old and tatty.

Love my mrk 1 gbfs bought them off a mate who upgraded to the mrk 2 version great rod but just a little bit over gunned for 80 percent of my fishing that’s why I’m going to get a pair of t700 later in the year tried one last year fell in love ?

Thanks wolf, I fish anything from sandy surf beaches to rough ground and it seams that the anyfish anywhere rods are OK for that. I've used a greys syntra for a number of years which suits the ground I fish over but its time to upgrade as its getting abit old and tatty.
Get them rebuilt as many like them

Love my mrk 1 gbfs bought them off a mate who upgraded to the mrk 2 version great rod but just a little bit over gunned for 80 percent of my fishing that’s why I’m going to get a pair of t700 later in the year tried one last year fell in love ?
Tat's on the 700's was they pete's ones you tried?. i enjoyed the 900 fished against his TTSMG mind my old Slammer still went the distance!(Do love that rod 70's tech in 2022)

Tat's on the 700's was they pete's ones you tried?. i enjoyed the 900 fished against his TTSMG mind my old Slammer still went the distance!(Do love that rod 70's tech in 2022)
Nah It was a mates I used it when I fished with you and Pete at cogden first time I fished with you guys good sesh hounds and bass you like me shorts remember ???

Nah It was a mates I used it when I fished with you and Pete at cogden first time I fished with you guys good sesh hounds and bass you like me shorts remember ???
What was wrong with your shorts?. Was they the Pink ones you was on about with Flowers on them?
Picked a spanky new pair of 700's up for pete had a try with one thought good surprised as more powerful than you think.
Perfecto for Plaice fishing with long rigs at range Mind ive the LA's which just do it 4.5 metres of Goodness!.
Have you tried petes LA's?

What was wrong with your shorts?. Was they the Pink ones you was on about with Flowers on them?
Picked a spanky new pair of 700's up for pete had a try with one thought good surprised as more powerful than you think.
Perfecto for Plaice fishing with long rigs at range Mind ive the LA's which just do it 4.5 metres of Goodness!.
Have you tried petes LA's?
No but I tried yours ?? lovely rod bugger it was light ann no still tempted but the LA if honest just fancied going full Britishbut never sat never thony

Sounds like you fish the same sort of ground as me ,Rat catcher,so they should be ideal for you mate.

Sounds like you fish the same sort of ground as me ,Rat catcher,so they should be ideal for you mate.
Think I'll end up getting a pair, found some for £206 each, need a couple of multipliers to go with them as well so that's next on the list. (don't really need new reels but new rods new reels job done) ??

Back