• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

New Tackle store!

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Whilst searching for something completely unrelated, I came across this Tackle store that I had never heard of. Local to me, but out in the wilds and I'm not sure whether they have a retail counter. They seem to stock a lot of Japanese tackle, including Hooks, Beads, Braid etc., and quite a bit of LRF gear. Might be of interest to someone. (y)(y)

Whilst searching for something completely unrelated, I came across this Tackle store that I had never heard of. Local to me, but out in the wilds and I'm not sure whether they have a retail counter. They seem to stock a lot of Japanese tackle, including Hooks, Beads, Braid etc., and quite a bit of LRF gear. Might be of interest to someone. (y)(y)

Will have a look later Tramps….

The lrf gear is non existent

What you muttering about now? :):)

Diddy hooks? Braid? 14gm Tailwalk light lure rod? You could even invest in a Carp T-shirt John! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Must admit, having had another look, the website isn't easy to navigate and badly needs an update.

This site, owned by Eddystone Eels based here in Plymouth is a lot more interesting, but trade only so sadly no prices. Tatler fishing Tackle.

What you muttering about now? :):)

Diddy hooks? Braid? 14gm Tailwalk light lure rod? You could even invest in a Carp T-shirt John! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Must admit, having had another look, the website isn't easy to navigate and badly needs an update.

This site, owned by Eddystone Eels based here in Plymouth is a lot more interesting, but trade only so sadly no prices. Tatler fishing Tackle.

If you went into Craig and Osborn or Seaview tackle you will find more lrf then you can shake a stick at , and you got agm on line with even more lrf

Back