• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Nice silver

John Mitchell

Reaction score
I met up with mulligan, and Ben last night for a session on the lures . What a busy 3 hours I had 3 cracking bass 43cm , 47cm, and the biggest 57cm 399CEF81-E073-4BA9-8599-1D79661305E0.jpeg4B08F99D-02D8-4B03-B603-7ACAF94C71A6.jpeg1EBDF67F-4A7F-45C7-8EF3-DE92067AFBE9.jpeg
Ben had 3 bass all around 42cm and mulligan had a bass we all had mackerel and I had 3 pollack all around a pound , and we stayed dry dispite a rain forecast

Great report & photos John - well done you boys! ????

Nice one lads, Great pics as well. ? ? (y)

Ian.

I enjoy lure fishing but it’s a far too brief affair for me, not quite like relaxing at the waters edge for hours into the night….. probably explains why you’ve done really well on them and I usually blank!! ???

I enjoy lure fishing but it’s a far too brief affair for me, not quite like relaxing at the waters edge for hours into the night….. probably explains why you’ve done really well on them and I usually blank!! ???
I am the same as you! I literally have all the gear and no idea...... even worse I asked the lure boys what the best lure rod and the best reel and what are the best lures! And then bought the lot......
I have been out once!
The most expensive fishing session I have ever had!!!!

I am the same as you! I literally have all the gear and no idea...... even worse I asked the lure boys what the best lure rod and the best reel and what are the best lures! And then bought the lot......
I have been out once!
The most expensive fishing session I have ever had!!!!
I’m genuinely not far off being exactly the same!! ???

Back