• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Nootica

jambop

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
I do not know if anybody on here has tried this online shop for fishing gear but I have been buying some stuff from them lately and to be honest I am impressed with the stock the carry and the prices but the cherry on the top is their delivery. I have ordered from them four times and their delivery is amazing! I put in an order Saturday afternoon and it was delivered today and the shipping cost was €4.95 it would cost me more for fuel to go to town to buy the gear and there is no guarantee the shop would have it then there is the time it would take. Well worth a look in my opinion as they do a lot more than just fishing
www.nootica.com/

I do not know if anybody on here has tried this online shop for fishing gear but I have been buying some stuff from them lately and to be honest I am impressed with the stock the carry and the prices but the cherry on the top is their delivery. I have ordered from them four times and their delivery is amazing! I put in an order Saturday afternoon and it was delivered today and the shipping cost was €4.95 it would cost me more for fuel to go to town to buy the gear and there is no guarantee the shop would have it then there is the time it would take. Well worth a look in my opinion as they do a lot more than just fishing
www.nootica.com/
Looks like a good selection of gear Jambop but I'd be reluctant to buy from any site that has no contact details IE address, phone number, email etc. Where are they based? Also, things are a bit different now - OK for you being in France but for us here in the UK, I'd be concerned about import duties & handling fees.

Looks like a good selection of gear Jambop but I'd be reluctant to buy from any site that has no contact details IE address, phone number, email etc. Where are they based? Also, things are a bit different now - OK for you being in France but for us here in the UK, I'd be concerned about import duties & handling fees.

I think they in France details given in terms of use. So you are right about the import fees and VAT... never thought about that although in their terms and conditions there is no mention of extra charges for local taxes but they may have a UK hub and if they do there will be no extra charges.

I think they in France details given in terms of use. So you are right about the import fees and VAT... never thought about that although in their terms and conditions there is no mention of extra charges for local taxes but they may have a UK hub and if they do there will be no extra charges.
As discussed many times before, I think I'll stick with local tackle stores & eBay UK. I had a look at lure rods on Nootica and didn't think they were that cheap, especially when you think that taxes, import duties etc may apply here before delivery. If you have got to cough up, Royal Mail's fixed handling fee of £8.00 doesn't help.

Back