• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia Norfolk sand

Chrisbl

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Just a quick one, wandered onto the sand yesterday with a rather grim selection of baits that I had extracted from the freezer with it must be said a definite lack of confidence. I planned to fish the last three hours of the flood and maybe more depending on how it went. The first hour was spent feeding crabs who were fond of my offerings, then they all cleared off and done one?. I then had some time to get acquainted with some fish who obligingly came on the feed, five small bass and something perhaps slightly larger but sadly lost in the surf. I was getting nicely into the stride of it when it all went quiet and large amounts of weed started to appear. I put up with it for another hour until high water and called it a day.

Just a quick one, wandered onto the sand yesterday with a rather grim selection of baits that I had extracted from the freezer with it must be said a definite lack of confidence. I planned to fish the last three hours of the flood and maybe more depending on how it went. The first hour was spent feeding crabs who were fond of my offerings, then they all cleared off and done one?. I then had some time to get acquainted with some fish who obligingly came on the feed, five small bass and something perhaps slightly larger but sadly lost in the surf. I was getting nicely into the stride of it when it all went quiet and large amounts of weed started to appear. I put up with it for another hour until high water and called it a day.
Few fish with crappy bait wots not to like well dun bey ?

Back