• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Norway: That’s all folks!

Great report and pictures. Going to Norway is great but unfortunately after catching fish that really test you and your gear, boat fishing back in Blighty just isn't quite the same .
Agreed! I have no plans at all for boat trips this year now, apart from maybe a bream session in August if we can get booked in, Tat is trying to find us a vacancy.

Feck I’ve got two boat trips this week Bristol Channel Friday and beer club comp Sunday maybe won’t be quality of Norway but variety wise English boat fishing pisses all over Norway no haa sad haliboobys tho ??????

Feck I’ve got two boat trips this week Bristol Channel Friday and beer club comp Sunday maybe won’t be quality of Norway but variety wise English boat fishing pisses all over Norway no haa sad haliboobys tho ??????
Be a few different types of dogfish coming out no doubt??? Lol

Are comps on the boat are run that you can catch 5 of each species so I will be targeting poor cod ??never thought I’d say that out loud ????

Back