• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

November bass

John Mitchell

Reaction score
Well guys this must be my first lure caught November bass ever .I met up with dirty squid to fish a coastal Mark . We knew it was going to be rough and it didn’t disappoint, big white water with plenty of weed mixed in with it ,we got there just after low to fish the flood only problem with that was there wasn’t much water to fish , I found a gulley with a bit of water in and used a savage gear jelly lure , one of the new ones . After a few cast bang fish on it took a wee bit of line going to the left and right diving down but I had control of it , I waited for the right wave and slid it up on to a safe rock , the hook was perfect in its mouth it was a nice fat one . It went 50cm and weighed just under 3lb .As it started to get dark I said to Nick I am packing up this is getting dangerous the waves were big and in the dark would be hard to see . oh did I forget to say Nick blanked . Oh dear .There was also a few jellyfish around .F747DD95-6716-467C-AE34-75429DDB00BD.jpeg3998DBC7-7E70-4B03-AF26-CADFECE9CB0C.jpeg74DDD876-A85D-4ED7-A55A-75B12FF29655.jpeg

Well guys this must be my first lure caught November bass ever .I met up with dirty squid to fish a coastal Mark . We knew it was going to be rough and it didn’t disappoint, big white water with plenty of weed mixed in with it ,we got there just after low to fish the flood only problem with that was there wasn’t much water to fish , I found a gulley with a bit of water in and used a savage gear jelly lure , one of the new ones . After a few cast bang fish on it took a wee bit of line going to the left and right diving down but I had control of it , I waited for the right wave and slid it up on to a safe rock , the hook was perfect in its mouth it was a nice fat one . It went 50cm and weighed just under 3lb .As it started to get dark I said to Nick I am packing up this is getting dangerous the waves were big and in the dark would be hard to see . oh did I forget to say Nick blanked . Oh dear .There was also a few jellyfish around .View attachment 1414View attachment 1415View attachment 1416
Lovely Bass John - well done! ???

Back