• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales One bite……

Great catch mate 👏.

I must admit that during my 4 biteless hours on Wednesday, my mind was drifting to thoughts of dirty bait fishing in the months ahead and after seeing your recent reports I'm very tempted to have a night off the lures very soon 😄.

Great catch mate 👏.

I must admit that during my 4 biteless hours on Wednesday, my mind was drifting to thoughts of dirty bait fishing in the months ahead and after seeing your recent reports I'm very tempted to have a night off the lures very soon 😄.
Try bait, it does work most of the time.

Great report Kev, nice Ray and pics.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Great catch mate 👏.

It’s been good on the bait of late with a few nice fish showing, I do though want to get a lure session or two in having not been for so long. So hopefully I’ll have time yet to do so before another year of luring is done.

Back