• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Out again

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Headed down my favorite beach tonight at 7pm low water 9pm.sea was perfect. I had blacks cart squid mussel not a bloody thing till after the tide turned at 9.30 I had a sized codling 34cm put him back hoping for something bigger. then at 10pm I had a rockling. Gave up after that. I'm going back down in the morning for low water again sorry no pics with this report my hands were like ice cubes everytime I took them out of my pockets brrrrrrrr it was a cold one tonight.

Thanks for the report and well done getting out and catching a couple of fish.

Well me and a mate from Seaham headed back down crimdon this morning for low water he's never fished the beach before and when he first seen it from the bank top he said this looks nice and fishy loads of movement on the sea. How wrong he was the pair of us didn't even get a bite. We tried small baits at 1st on the ebb the huge baits on the flood nothing baits coming back as the went out. It was cold but I remembered to take my hand warmer this time after last night. No pics of fish bit here's a couple of the rod. There was a report off a mate from Hartlepool saying a lad had some good fish up to 4lb last night at Parton hole. Right place at the right time. It was a lovely morning to be out just disappointed we got nothing. IMG_20201230_094233.jpgIMG_20201230_103455.jpg

Back