• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Penn cool bags

I didn't know Penn did cold bags? 🤔🤔

Looks like I won't be buying one anyway!

my favourite cold bag is actually this one........
It really works well and its big enough for bait and drinks.
The downside is you have keep stuff seperate.
The upside is its easy to wash out when you get home and its got fish slime in it.
Just fill it up with hot water and detergent and shake it.
Screenshot_20230108_124323_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Cool boxes are better but if like most of sessions involves a hike I try to keep the weight down the centry one is bloody expensive but if it’s quality I don’t mind paying a bit extra

Cool boxes are better but if like most of sessions involves a hike I try to keep the weight down the centry one is bloody expensive but if it’s quality I don’t mind paying a bit extra
The Century one is very well made. It has an internal plastic box which you cool by putting iceblocks on all sides.
I do have an issue with it.
If you put rag in there you need to make sure you do not kill it by freezing.
Its that good as a cool bag.....
My mate Craig puts his peelers on bubble wrap.
Washing out is simple fill it up with warm water and detergent zip it up and shake for a bit then chuck it outside upside down.
It is worth the money, frozen baits so expensive getting it to the beach and back frozen is worth doing.

Most likely come from same place as the NO Fish Anywhere Luggage? Zip flipper broke almost as i got out of shop!
Mind Choogie Ville made so most likely recycled body parts?

Back