• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

rod builder in sussex

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
i’m looking for a rod builder in sussex to replace a eye on a rod and also a complete rebuild on another , tryed local to brighton but been given the runaround

i’m looking for a rod builder in sussex to replace a eye on a rod and also a complete rebuild on another , tryed local to brighton but been given the runaround
I have now found a quality rod builder in burgess hill who’s name is graham dadswell , he was a full time rod builder for con o flex , knows his stuff , and a mind of information

I have now found a quality rod builder in burgess hill who’s name is graham dadswell , he was a full time rod builder for con o flex , knows his stuff , and a mind of information
I have a couple of rods that could do with new eyes fitted. How do we get hold of him Mike?

Just a update, picked up my century j-curve tip this morning,absolutely perfect over the moon with it cannot tell any driffance between the eyes , in future he’ll have all my repairs work

I did a few of the surf ranges but had little or no interest in beach rods. I did a lot of the boat / up-tide rods and also helped design a good few of them.
Thank you Stan ,you and Graham have made many thousands of people mega happy with your imput and knowledge of rod building and design with out you where would we be now with out you, Graham is a wonderful person going through some difficult times at the moment but very cheerful and full of life, it’s a pleasure to know the man , at the moment he is doing me a flattie fanatic with one of the last blanks out of the factory and doing it as he wishes it should be

Mike if you're after someone local next time could try Bob Bantock on 07976 776154 (Pier View Rod building) he lioves in Hove is very reasonable and does an excellent job, he's the brother of Billy (Fishosopher who used to be on wsf) and Steve from hove lagoon baits ... fishing in the family!

Back