• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Savage Gear Gravity Sticks

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
Anyone had success with these, Pin tail, Paddle tail or Pulse tail Gravity Sticks?

Henry Gilby is doing a great job for Savage Gear promoting how wonderful they are, but as he fair says, he is being paid by them. He explains them very well in his video to the point where I am tempted to buy the kit.

My question is, do bass really find them as attractive as I do or am I a sucker for the marketing?

You know the saying "catch more fish or catch fisher folk with their money"

Anyone had success with these, Pin tail, Paddle tail or Pulse tail Gravity Sticks?

Henry Gilby is doing a great job for Savage Gear promoting how wonderful they are, but as he fair says, he is being paid by them. He explains them very well in his video to the point where I am tempted to buy the kit.

My question is, do bass really find them as attractive as I do or am I a sucker for the marketing?
I've heard a few people big them up but I can't see them being much different to all the other "sticks" already on the market. Then again, what do I know, I rarely use any of them bar Albi's now and againn

Just watch the video the look very nice. I will get a few to try.

To be fair I have been using similar lures, and all the decent fish I caught last year were on this type of soft plastic.

My hard lures have been put away and properly wont be used again

The only Savage Gear I have is a travel rod that casts up to 70gms. Only used it once as prefer my Abu devil rod.

I bought the savage gear gravity sticks in the autumn, and I caught most of my autumn fish on these lures

Just watch the video the look very nice. I will get a few to try.

To be fair I have been using similar lures, and all the decent fish I caught last year were on this type of soft plastic.

My hard lures have been put away and properly wont be used again
Get the savage gear stix lures , they are great in rough and weedy weather , and they catch fish

Had some good fish in the autumn on the paddle tail. I have as much confidence in these as the FBM, more so amongst weed. They only last a couple of fish until they get torn up though.

I can testify that you had a few good fish on them!

The inherent issue / downfall of these soft plastics is the reason they're so good, if they were made harder then the action probably wouldn't be there..

I've recently has some new softies through from lure fishing for.. some OSP shads, now they look the business.

I can testify that you had a few good fish on them!

The inherent issue / downfall of these soft plastics is the reason they're so good, if they were made harder then the action probably wouldn't be there..

I've recently has some new softies through from lure fishing for.. some OSP shads, now they look the business.
I bet your lure collection has grown during these long winter days Steve, your gagging to get out I bet.

Back