• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Saved a blank

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Headed down to my favorite beach got there at 8 pm after saying goodbye to custard while she was shouting for some bloke called Huey down the toilet.
The conditions had totally changed from last night it was roaring away I could hear from my house, tonight it was as flat as a witches tit. But I still gave it a go.
Baits tonight we're cocktails of cart wings, bluey, cock clam and blacks. I hadn't been down earlier for a recce as I normally do, but I was at work so didn't have a clue where the holes and gullies were so just put a bait out and hoped for the best.
Second cast produced this fella IMG20221125210419.jpgI was so happy to see him it saved a blank .He measured 34 cm took a 5/0 cox & rawl hook but it came out easy and he was returned to fight another day.
Not much else happened apart from a whiting and a weaver fish the whiting was on a 3/0 circle hook and to my amazement the weaver on a 6/0 cox and rawl🤔 IMG20221125231650.jpg. I had the beach to myself and my thoughts and enjoyed myself just being out.

Great report & photos Stevie! Well done. Hope Custard is feeling better. 🎣🎣👍👍

Back