• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia Sizewell

hughes66

Reaction score
First time me and Dave had got together fishing this year,Iwas hoping to target sole and bass but on arrival the sea looked a bit choppy for sole but bass was aa possibility .Started about 6pm Dave had a bass first cast and guys in a match to our left were carding fish,About 8pm i had a little schoolie 21cm,About 945pm one of my lines had gone round to my right and a bass of 38cm was soon landed my other rod had also gone round to my right this resulted in a bass of 41cm then a smooth hound and an eel then on the ebb 3 more bass of 27cm26cm and 38cm another smoothie, bass of 30cm and 26cm then a double shot of bass 25cm and the best fish of the night 45cm ,dave also had another bass of 45cm finished about 230pm started slow but turned into an enjoyable session.Finished with 1xEel 2x smoothhound and 10x bass .

That's not bad going at all! Well done. Shame the sole didn't turn up for you, but you had some good sport with the bass by the sounds of it.

Back