• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia Sizewell

hughes66

Reaction score
Fished 17/9/21
Started about 4pm baits were being stripped ,hoping for bass and sole,nothing for 2 hours then an eel saved the blank followed by double shot bass and a pouting followed by a sole target acheived finished with 1xeel 1x shore rockling 2xbass 3xsole 4xpouting and 10xwhiting. Packed up about midnight.

Slow start to the evening but definitely worth going out by the sounds of it.
Sizewell seems to be quite a productive venue now compared to a few years ago. I've had a couple of sessions there this year and always caught relatively well
What bait were you using? We've always found fresh rag to be top bait there.

I often find you can get a few species there , bait wise i was catching on rag and lug.
When i got to the shop to collect the bait he said he had been let down and was short of rag so i only had a quarter of rag and 50 lug ,rag seemed to be catching most of the fish so i was chopping them into three to make them go further but once it ran out i was only using lug but was still catching,last month i found lug was catching more fish,keeps you thinking this fishing lark.

Nice selection of fish there. Is that sizewell as in the power station.?

Fished 17/9/21
Started about 4pm baits were being stripped ,hoping for bass and sole,nothing for 2 hours then an eel saved the blank followed by double shot bass and a pouting followed by a sole target acheived finished with 1xeel 1x shore rockling 2xbass 3xsole 4xpouting and 10xwhiting. Packed up about midnight.
Nice bag of fish mate ?

Back