• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Skegness/Ingoldmells etc area

JJ or X525 should be able to give you info Gary give them a PM.
Chapel Point,Chapel Six Marshes,Wolla Bank,Huttoft,Trunch Lane or Moggs Eye come to mind.All north of Ingoldmells.Eastcoast Fishing Tackle,Sea Lane Ingoldmells.The Bait Box Mablethorpe.

Last edited:
Been all done and dusted. Ended up Trunch lane(Tackle shop there is ok have gear many have been crying out for lately! Even MTI and Fox bits.

It's MaHooge even have a 2nd part full of more gear like blue water.

End result bag of whiting some chunky.Double shot of Woofie's and a chunky Dab looking thing around half a pound odd (Pretty thick thing)
Whiting even liked the double king prawn.
did about 4 hours odd as as got cold(clear night so damp/dew)and dog tired plus 4 hour'ish jaunt back esp with so many roads shut! A52 and more.A14.M11.A1. mind wonder how many read sign M11 shut from M25 and went elsewhere like down through epping when as when i got down to it there was no one to run over as nothing there all open! " F'witts"!

Just seen this . Stayed at Ingoldmells in August. Took my gear but never fished. Didn't see anyone fishing. There was 2 tackle shops opposite an Asda petrol station in Skegness.
So sorry for being late.
Only advice I would give it s the water to drink is terrible. Even the dog wouldn't drink it

Just seen this . Stayed at Ingoldmells in August. Took my gear but never fished. Didn't see anyone fishing. There was 2 tackle shops opposite an Asda petrol station in Skegness.
So sorry for being late.
Only advice I would give it s the water to drink is terrible. Even the dog wouldn't drink it
Skegness! Bomber Command should have saved a few bombs for return journey and carpet bombed Skegness!!!

I'll look after them, I like donkeys.
Me too Warby. Back in 85, our first year here we actually homed a couple of beach donkeys for the winter. We built a posh tin shed for them, put a fence around our 2 acres, fed them on best hay, carrots, oats and pony nuts……
When the chap came to collect them in the Spring they ran to the far corner of the field, didn’t want to go back!

Only if you fish high water, on the biggest tide of the year, and theres a decent north westerley storm surge :)
not the best of conditions to be on the beach though :)
Plus a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge boot the size of a Super Tanker so hangs right over past sea barrier then maybe have a chance to fish from it?:unsure:

Me too Warby. Back in 85, our first year here we actually homed a couple of beach donkeys for the winter. We built a posh tin shed for them, put a fence around our 2 acres, fed them on best hay, carrots, oats and pony nuts……
When the chap came to collect them in the Spring they ran to the far corner of the field, didn’t want to go back!
Don't blame them, staying with you sounds like donkey heaven.

I'll look after them, I like donkeys.
Suddenly remembered I was sent this copy of an old photo taken in 85 or 86. My niece and nephew astride the donkeys. She is now head of dept at a posh private school in London while my nephew is now MD of an architects business in London employing about 30 architects……who’d have thought….

Attachments

• 3AD4D35E-29B0-4946-9AEE-4DC064DA1E9F.png
    3AD4D35E-29B0-4946-9AEE-4DC064DA1E9F.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 3
Back