• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

south coast reports

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
okayyy , what’s happening along the south coast these days , no reports nothing, have you all felt the same since covid-19 came along, have we all slowly losing interest in are sport , i feel as if iv lost that urgency to grab my rod n tackle to go fishing , but this weekend it’s my long weekend off work,,,,sooooo we’re do i go , i can travel from hastings to waymouth aera , but we’re , we’re would you go ,

okayyy , what’s happening along the south coast these days , no reports nothing, have you all felt the same since covid-19 came along, have we all slowly losing interest in are sport , i feel as if iv lost that urgency to grab my rod n tackle to go fishing , but this weekend it’s my long weekend off work,,,,sooooo we’re do i go , i can travel from hastings to waymouth aera , but we’re , we’re would you go ,
Have you looked in Catch reports? Loads of reports for South coast.

I have managed a few blankity blank cheque book and pens over the last few months, sometimes manage to catch. Mind you I only tend to fish the Sussex coasts. Onwards and upwards as the saying goes.

I have managed a few blankity blank cheque book and pens over the last few months, sometimes manage to catch. Mind you I only tend to fish the Sussex coasts. Onwards and upwards as the saying goes.
Whereabouts in Sussex mate?

Plenty of reports on chisel comeing tru I’ve done 2 in the last fortnight bey
Some say it's good others say not so. Right place at the right time (y)

Back