• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

The transition so far

o_O:unsure: Ah! but is Charlton a female now, or was a female and now man with a todger!

It's a nice way to fish.
I was up at 5am waded out about 50 yards at Hillhead and slowly worked my way along the shore line towards the cliffs had 2 bass as the sun came up around the lb and half mark it's near on impossible to photograph a fish waist deep holding rod and fish after about a hour waded back to sure put a brew on had a fag and repeat process back to where I parked the pic I'm going to put up was of a guy at the same mark last week IMG-20220922-WA0000.jpg

Wading in the dark with a lure rod is probably my favourite form of fishing especially on out of the way marks.

Hiya VB:)

You would"nt have any insights as to what metal to use during the dark hours.

Mark...

Pearl white would be my choice, then dark blue/purple black. The 'silhouette' cast by a lure, at times, seems to make the difference ime, particularly at night👍

Hiya VB:)

You would"nt have any insights as to what metal to use during the dark hours.

Mark...
All good mate, Rarely clipped a metal on. If I do it is the SG line thru sandeel or seeker. There are some good Scandiwegian seatrout lures out there aswell. Go to lure every time though to start is the smallest SG smark 1 sandeel

Back