• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Today

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
First of all let me apologise I've got no pics on this one I forgot my phone left it in the house. I Had a look down crimdon beach today low water 7.25pm I went down at 5.30pm got straight on to the sandbar in front of quite a big hole / gulley a lttle bit of movement on the water I was feeling confident. Got back in the house at 7.55pm work tomorrow my confidence shattered putting baits out close in and at distance nothing not even a bite baits were untouched. I think if I was throwing bloody dynamite in I wouldn't of getting anything. Nothing there at all tried 2 different spots nothing. So till next weekend that's it for me don't fish on school nights I'm always knackered at work the next day. ☹️?

This cold snap hasn't done us any favours. Better luck on your next attempt as I'm sure you wont want to sit on a blank for too long.

Thanks for the report, well done getting out and giving it a go, shame the fish didnt play ball.

No need to apologise for no pics, at least you are getting out and giving it a go and reporting. Giving us all something to read which is appreciated.
Bit of a shame something didn't oblige for your efforts though.

just got in from taking a look over beach nice big sea running now at crimdon fingers crossed be ok in a few days & tides are making ill be down soon as it drops off a bit
If you going at the weekend mate give me a shout and I'll have a look down. Show you how not to catch fish lol

Could be a low water shot off some rocks somewhere at the weekend or a high water mark. That's the problem with crimdon the holes move or get filled all the time. That's why I like to check out the low daytime tide for the night time. (y)

Back