• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

travel beach fishing rod advice

Beach

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Has anyone any views on the above I am looking for a 3 or 4 section up to a max of 12 to 14ft which is lightweight and able to cast in the range of 3 - 6oz. Preferably a sensible price up to 200 of our English pounds.
All sensible answers welcome :)

Have you looked at Glasgow angling,they do some good travel rods ,all sizes mate

Has anyone any views on the above I am looking for a 3 or 4 section up to a max of 12 to 14ft which is lightweight and able to cast in the range of 3 - 6oz. Preferably a sensible price up to 200 of our English pounds.
Keep your Ppp's in your pocket as will have soon a brand new Shimano XTC Beastmaster 7 piece rod just have to sort out the rest of the shed load and collection but will be well in budget

Ppt Jetstream.
One on flea bay at the moment

Ppt Jetstream.
One on flea bay at the moment
Thanks Shirl, had a look and not really what I am looking for. Penn rods tend to be either lrf or far too heavy. Looks like I will stick with my TFGear 2 - 5oz 11'6" rods.

Tourno is right.
Someone we know is packing up and in amongst a container of gear is a shimano beastmaster multi piece travel rod in a tube thats mint.
If you want it sure we can sort a deal out.
I will be picking the lot up early December and can give you pics and model number then.

Thanks ukne I will check them out :unsure:

Back