• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Tuesday night bash

spiderfur

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well, having ripped my back somehow a couple of weeks ago, finally felt up to a short session.
Beautiful, crisp, clear night fishing two rods on worm an hour up the tide and three down resulted in one palm sized sole and then nothing but pout. But no blank and a chance to get out.
Methinks it's getting to that time to change target and venue. Certainly felt it the next morning but just glad to have a few hours on the beach. :)

Nice little session then, after a couple of weeks off. (y)

Ian.

I think I’d shrivel up and die if I couldn’t go fishing for two weeks! Glad you’re back at it again, the pain’s worth it I’m sure!!!

Well done on the Sole, even if it was on the small side (y)

Nice one Spidey! Glad your back is on the mend, and well done for getting out and catching a few. You did a lot better than me last night - big fat Zero! ??

Nice one Spidey! Glad your back is on the mend, and well done for getting out and catching a few. You did a lot better than me last night - big fat Zero! ??
Why thankyou sir. Aching still but smashing out a few ten yard casts is always good exercise ;)

Back