• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Veals eBay way cheaper than the website.

I just get "is that for me?"
My wife borrows my tools and puts them down in places that means I can never find them, borrows my jumpers then stretches them by pulling them over her knees whilst she watches tv and borrows my car and returns it with no fuel and mysterious scratches on it. She’s not touching my fishing tackle - ever!!!

My wife borrows my tools and puts them down in places that means I can never find them, borrows my jumpers then stretches them by pulling them over her knees whilst she watches tv and borrows my car and returns it with no fuel and mysterious scratches on it. She’s not touching my fishing tackle - ever!!!
I think Jax now has more penn fathoms than me, more zziplex rods than me and definitely more lures than me!

I think Jax now has more penn fathoms than me, more zziplex rods than me and definitely more lures than me!
I’m really not sure how I feel about my wife ever having the same hobby as me. I can see the advantages when it comes to fishing holidays etc, but I just enjoy a bit of ‘me’ time when I go fishing.

My lovely partner Karen doesn't say anything when rods, reels and tackle arrives, she encourages me to tell the truth, and as you know Karen always comes fishing with me, even though she doesn't fish herself.. Karen loves Jigsaws and books, so I keep her well stocked with both... :)

Ian.

Back