• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Veals great service

dodders

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Ordered a 4oz spool of the Varivas sport 15 lb nylon which has become my favourite mainline, and a larger than expected box arrived with a very large 5000m spool (0.5kg) of above line, and a note saying they were out of stock of my order, so have upgraded me free of charge.
Thats me sorted for the next 10 years !

Tbf I know you pay more for stuff from there at times but I received one of them tronix buckets with a lid and bowl by mistake. Called them and they told me to keep it and sent out my water bucket foc next day delivery.

I used to use VMO a lot, but when they decided to stop the members 5% discount and start there points system, i no longer purchase much from them, my local tackle shop gets my cash now, and mostly at a better price too. (y)

Ian.

2x Zziplex M4 Hi-Flex M's, 3x Zziplex Primo Synchro's, 2x Zziplex Primo Hi-Flex's, 2x AFAW Match Pro Mk2's. 2x AFAW Tournament Match Pro Mk2's. 2x AFAW Four & Bait 14' Multi Mk2's. 4x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mag ST's. 3x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mags. 3x Penn Fathom II 12 SD Mags. 2x Penn Fathom II Casting Specials.

That's one hell of a selection there Ian.(y)Sorry to digress dodders,get it back on track.

Last edited:
I think I've bought from Veals direct once, and excellent service, plus they have a pretty good reputation.
I have bought other items from them, but through their eBay shop.

Used them for 30+ years, going back to when they only had catalogues and magazine ads .... never had an issue with them ever. Apart from a few of the local dealers that I know personally they are also the only retailer I will take reels from, purchased by a customer, sent to me to be magged and forwarded to the buyer.

2x Zziplex M4 Hi-Flex M's, 3x Zziplex Primo Synchro's, 2x Zziplex Primo Hi-Flex's, 2x AFAW Match Pro Mk2's. 2x AFAW Tournament Match Pro Mk2's. 2x AFAW Four & Bait 14' Multi Mk2's. 4x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mag ST's. 3x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mags. 3x Penn Fathom II 12 SD Mags. 2x Penn Fathom II Casting Specials.

That's one hell of a selection there Ian.(y)Sorry to digress dodders,get it back on track.
Fishing is my only vice mate, don't drink, smoke or gamble, a boring old git, that's me.. 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Back