• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Wahooo part 2

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
As I mentioned earlier I was off out with my mate Dan to Hendon prom at Sunderland. We got there for 13.30 it was packed lads from Seaham comp also a Ryhope comp on as well. We went right to the end of the prom turned the cars round so they were facing into the wind.IMG20211121134905.jpg The sea conditions looked spot on wasn't to heavyIMG20211121140154.jpg and the wind that was for cast was as strong as predicted. IMG20211121134847.jpg On the menu today was lug and baby squid to tip off. First cast had a little un around a pound returned safelyIMG20211121141446.jpg. Dan had a whiting on his second cast.about 3 o'clock a little rain turned up and put this over the sea in front of us.IMG20211121150714.jpg Just before high water my rod tip went nuts and in came codling number 2 this one a keeper at 2lb 5 oz.IMG20211121154018.jpg Just after high water I thought I had the fish of a lifetime on it was heavy it was banging on the way in pity the fecka turned out to be a carrier bag full of water Dan pissing himself laughing as he hand balled it up the side. Then the whiting turned up in numbers keeping us both busy till the end of the session to finish off Dan had a codling around a pound which he put back I've enjoyed today doing the lazy fishing from the boot of the car and Dan now knows a new mark to fish.

Looks a nice easy access mark and decent fish aswell .all good

Feck me that is fecking lazy! ?

Sounds like a nice day though ☺️

Last edited:
Good to see a few bearded ones! Send some codling over to the West Coast please Stevie:cool: Very few about off the Lancs and Merseyside coast:oops:

Ah, easy fishing.... Can't fault that ?
Cracking report as well, lovely pics and COD!.... Not seen one yet this year... Have to look soon I guess.... ???

Back