• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Walton on the Naze Pier

Neil6456

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hi Fellow Sea Anglers. Can anyone furnish me with the current details regarding fishing Walton on the Naze Pier. Is it open to all anglers or do you have to be a member of a club etc. Tight Lines. Neil.

Hi Fellow Sea Anglers. Can anyone furnish me with the current details regarding fishing Walton on the Naze Pier. Is it open to all anglers or do you have to be a member of a club etc. Tight Lines. Neil.
First, welcome to TSF Neil.

As far as I know, anyone can fish from the Walton Pier, but don't quote me on that, there is a tackle shop on the Pier, so you could always give them a ring on 01255 672288 and enquire.

Tight lines.

Ian.

Welcome to the Madhouse Neil! 👍👍

I can't help with your question - well out of my area. As Ian said, maybe give the tackle shop a call.

The pier is open for anyone to fish from 10am, just go up onto the stem from the left hand side through the gate.
A day ticket is £9 someone will come along to take your money and isssue a ticket.
The pier was damaged in a storn a few years back and only half of tthe stem is open.
Theres been some good fish coming off there recently from the reports I have seen.
Take some squid/bluey/herring if you fancy the chance of a ray.

It's a welcome from me as well.

The pier is open for anyone to fish from 10am, just go up onto the stem from the left hand side through the gate.
A day ticket is £9 someone will come along to take your money and isssue a ticket.
The pier was damaged in a storn a few years back and only half of tthe stem is open.
Theres been some good fish coming off there recently from the reports I have seen.
Take some squid/bluey/herring if you fancy the chance of a ray.
Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated.

Let us know how you get on Neil. Tight Lines.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Back