• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast West Bay. Conger and a meteor!

Nice right up and photos always a good read.
I had my 1st conger there of the east pier yeeeeeers ago, had to walk it back to the beach to get it of.
Congers have been my nemisis of late, but now l have one for the hunt, they are off the radar - or - do l want a clonker?

Nice report & photos Goatee, another one for the hunt, and the Meteor must have been an incredible sight.
Seems it was filmed on a lot of folk's Doorbell cameras! 🎣🎣👍👍
Ta muchly. It was an incredible sight and good to see so much coverage on the news the next day. Shame there was no coloured recordings as the colours really added to the spectacle.

What a great write up and pictures! I should have been working that night, I would definitely have seen the comet had I done, but unfortunately the log burner held me captive.

Couldn’t think of anything better. Meteor entertainment. Fishing. Catching and eating! Great report always enjoy reading them especially when I don’t manage to get out myself. Well done
Thanks for your kind comments. My aim is not to collect likes, although l do like a "great catch report"! It's hopefully to be inspirational and get people out fishing if they are able or at least to maintain their interest if they can't. I am in a position where l can travel and have the time to get around a bit and appreciate that for lots of reasons others may not be able to. Thanks again.

What a great write up and pictures! I should have been working that night, I would definitely have seen the comet had I done, but unfortunately the log burner held me captive.
Dam log burners keeping you warm and captive. Dreadful things when it is minus temps outside! Ha, ha. Thanks, shame you missed it though.

Back