• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast West Chesil

J Richards

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
After what seems like a life time away feom ghe big beach, i decided to head out for a short session.
Coloured water after a good blow had me cod……. A brisk onshore wind greeted at a new venue i’ve tried before. Armed with squid and blacks i thought i thought its on.
cast after cast produced just a single strap, Not a great return i had hoped for.
Still nice to be out fishing and blowing the cob webs off the gear. (Or in my case mold) not to self, clean and dry the gear before storing lol.
E87C656B-7AD2-4FE2-AD7A-EE2D47234569.jpeg

Hey Jay,
We are out Saturday, I cannot remember which J you are on my phone!.
We have been doing the normal and getting the targets.
Drop me a message maybe see you Sat.
Be great to catch up.

Hey Jay,
We are out Saturday, I cannot remember which J you are on my phone!.
We have been doing the normal and getting the targets.
Drop me a message maybe see you Sat.
Be great to catch up.

I’m the ugly one on whatsapp lol.
I will find out what the score is tomorrow and let you know.
Glad you are finding the targets mate.

After what seems like a life time away feom ghe big beach, i decided to head out for a short session.
Coloured water after a good blow had me cod……. A brisk onshore wind greeted at a new venue i’ve tried before. Armed with squid and blacks i thought i thought its on.
cast after cast produced just a single strap, Not a great return i had hoped for.
Still nice to be out fishing and blowing the cob webs off the gear. (Or in my case mold) not to self, clean and dry the gear before storing lol.
View attachment 16109
All that stuff on Shingle around rods Looks like @Shirleycodlin has been fishing there earlier as seems to like Fluff on rods!

Bad luck but worth a try!

I think we need to ask the Chinese if they’ve got a virus to target straps ?

Thought it was Chinese that have sent a Virus that mutates congers to super breed to wipe fish stocks and Irritate anglers! While they sneak in and steal the Bass!

Glad your back on the beach jay catch up soon bud

Back