• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

World Cetacean petition against Dolphin by catch on Super Trawlers.

Tournamag

Reaction score
London with "Night Mayor for London Kaiser Khan"

There is a Growing movement and gaining ground against Super trawlers raping our seas and killing other non target species

Needs sorting!!! Will have a look and sign later.

Whilst I strongly agree we should ban super trawlers ,how are you going to stop by-catch when you tow nets?.
The issues with them if you go look at petition is the size/area the net is you can fit jumbo jets inside and still have room for a few houses/buses and more.
normal trawlers are miles smaller so any dolphins etc can avoid mostly but you will never stop by catch with trawling as indiscriminate

Well, I was keen to sign it but it doesn't come up with any option to enter my details. Having had a think about it, I signed a similar one on the 8th November, so perhaps it is the same one & I've already signed it? ??

Well, I was keen to sign it but it doesn't come up with any option to enter my details. Having had a think about it, I signed a similar one on the 8th November, so perhaps it is the same one & I've already signed it? ??
One posted before was different

One posted before was different

It's bloody strange because the webpage didn't give me chance to enter any details, but later this afternoon, I had an email asking me if I would share the petition I had signed. ??

Back