• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East ?

I've never fished that far along the prom it's usually the twin steps or the block is the furthest I get my mate mark Wallace goes along there all the time had some good uns aswell (y) ? ? ?

He keeps going on about somewhere along there called the follies I think it is says its one of the best marks that far along

Yeah spoke to Elaine today she's closed tomorrow open Friday hoping to have them in then you can't order them it's a 1st come 1st served only so I just keep phoning to see when there in then pop down as I'm working on a site at Peterlee. At the moment then going to corona central next week gateshead

Nothing worse than seeing a good fish your going to lose,a real heartbreaker, but at least your getting out...at the moment anyway!...Alan

Well fished early hours of this morning same spot and it was more of the same heavy going but with added rain after 2 hours up I'd had enough sea was actually getting bigger big swells pushing you into snags a light SE 5km/h wind was forecast but was more like 25 straight in your face at this mark some days you wish you stayed in bed
That sounds a bit nasty. At least you are trying though.?

cod I was lifting it up the wall
Looks like Middleton fishing at the moment mate on there now got 5 codling for around 16lb at the moment the amount of times I've blanked on that bloody place isn't worth mentioning. Wally on the pilot got nowt yet llol

I was wondering what the fish was too !! gutted for you at least u know there's some lumps about ... been about 6 years since i had any like that down here .. get back out there good luck fella

Good going ?
thats why they call him Wally lol whats he doing on there be p**s flat
Haven't a clue according to my mate Adam there's some big laazy swells coming straight on to the end of the Middleton so it might be runni g on to the pilot. Oh and Marc doesn't like to walk far that could be it lol

I finish at 2 tomorrow so looks like I'll be heading for the twin steps for 3 High water at 5ish and a decent tide so a good place to start drowning my worms lol

If I go low water it would be paton hole its chucked a few out lately just not for me

Back