• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East ?

Unlucky, 3 out of 10. 10/10 for trying, better luck next time (y)

I got one on Wednesday night on Middleton should of been 1lb but the belly on it put it 1 and a 1/2 it went back. Only on for a couple of hours. Just had a drive down crimdon still a bit heavy so looks like Middleton again tonight for a late session midnight till god knows when. Was that your new rod you christened? ?

Few of my mates been on Middleton today fished it up to high biggest was 4lb so I'm hoping I'll get something tonight in the dark. Still got yellas and lug to throw at them. Just been telling custard I'm getting a new rod going for a rhino she said do what you want you always do. She can't complain I just bought her a new washing machine. Oh and a lap top lol.

sport will be the stiffer of the two about £270 ain't they seem good value for money I'll have to take a look when you get it
I've heard nothing but good reports about them know a couple of lads who have them and said they can't fault them for performance and cost.

Back