• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review ?

had a few go's with a finger stall too see how much difference they was for first time using it distance was far off each other maybe another advantage is you don't have to keep putting a glove or stall on to cast each time did want to try with the bigger leads but could only find a 16oz lol but that's not far off 7oz & a joey mackerel bait View attachment 6710
You need a bigger rod with a weight like that.

go on ebay and put this
Item number
if that don't work I'll give you his phone number if you like
That number is redirecting me to a call?I’ll get the boss woman to ring tomorrow if it’s the right one.cheers

That number is redirecting me to a call?I’ll get the boss woman to ring tomorrow if it’s the right one.cheers
Here you go Dek (and anyone else interested!) This eBay link should work:

Haha! I was slowly scrolling down the thread and thought I'd go try find the Trigger with @grinner's eBay number - didn't realise you'd already posted a link below! The trick on eBay is to use the 'advanced' search when you put the number in.

I've seen Den's trigger on the dark side and am curious as to how good it is. I've had a couple of Breakaway casting cannons for ages and quite like them. My Conti rod has a steep slope between the reel seat and the blank, so it is difficult to fix anything there so that it is above the reel spool. I've managed to fix a Cannon on with a bit of packing to level it, but it's not perfect!

Here is a link to Den's Youtube video about the Trigger too, the link on Youtube no longer works.

Much easier with a multiplier ;)(y)

Back